Apr 24 2009
Are you kidding me? Check out the Buckwheat shirt! Jesse Ventura’s fashion sense was unmatched. Call me crazy but I feel like this interview took place when Piper was a good guy.
And if there was ever a mistake in the WWF, it was when Piper was a good guy. His pit appearances just didn’t carry any weight as a good guy. Calling people rednecks and being a racist were all part of the wonder that is now the WWE.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Hillbilly Jim on Piper’s Pit
- Wednesday’s Wash: Erica Durance Starts It, Communication with the Future, and The Better Fail
- Roddy Piper Hates Canada in 1984
- Sunday’s Picture of the Week: Sir Roddy Piper
- What Ants do with a Potato Chip is Pretty Awesome