Apr 23 2009
I gotta say this video is pretty damned weak. The funny thing is that if you took this exact same contest and slotted into the non Michael Jordan, Dominique years up until Vince Carter brought it back, there’d be some 50 score dunks in there.
But as it stands it was a lanky white guy and dudes doing every single dunk that’s been done before. I’m amazed that the dunk contest is pretty much back in the NBA.
One just has to wonder. How much longer can the newness of these dunks last? I’m still waiting on someone to do a dunk, lift themselves up on the rim and do a back flip dismount. It’s gotta happen.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 10 Unbelievable Slam Dunk Videos
- 10 Ridiculous Lebron James Game Dunks
- The Best In Game Dunkers of All Time
- 5 White Players I Would Love to See Back in the NBA Today
- Five White Players We Need Back in the NBA Today