Apr 02 2009
I can’t say I approve of the name Franky Wedge for a female. However, I couldn’t care less what this girl’s name is. All I know is that she really knows how to shake it. For those that don’t know much about her.
I’ve been trained as a dancer since I was three years old. When I turned sixteen, I lived my dream by going to dance and acting college for three years.
While at college I was lucky and was picked by chance for a big TV advert for Ford Mondeo for the UK, Europe and New Zealand markets. It wasn’t until I was 22 that I actually got spotted by a photographer who thought I had half a chance and contacted a couple of model agencies that thought I had the potential to model, and so I did and here I am!
Well how about that? She’s also been in Maxim. Just waiting on Vivid.
More of Franky after the jump
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Why I Miss College: Because in 2006 It Would Have been Awesome to Be At this UF Championship Party
- She’s Uncoachable: Monica Hansen
- A Cool Gallery of Vintage Computers
- Why I Miss College: Because Every Guy Has a Shot
- She’s Uncoachable: One of the Hottest Romanians, Catrinel Menghia