Mar 26 2009
In today’s day and age I would imagine that a status symbol for a child in elementary school would be their iphone or even possibly the kind of cell phone they have. Hell eventually it’ll be whether or not they had sex the night before. Kids today are just too advanced and it’s quite disturbing.
However, back when I was a kid it was stuff like baseball cards, candy, gum, etc etc. I mean if you were the kid with the pack of Juicy Fruit you were 100% popular. Another awesome status symbol? The lunchbox.
It’s a shame they stopped making the metal lunchbox. Though I’d image that today they’d be used as weapons. Here are some 80s lunchboxes that were probably sure to open up the popularity gates.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- She’s Uncoachable: California Raised Sweetie Candy Ace
- The 10 Most Memorable Toys of the 80s
- She’s Uncoachable: Another Round of Candy Ace
- She’s Uncoachable: Mexican beauty Galilea Montijo
- Life is Fun for Some of The UVA Women’s Volleyball Team