Mar 09 2009
This is why I’m convinced that most children on earth aren’t human. You’ve got the teletubbies. You’ve got clowns. Am I missing something? How are the children of the world embracing these things? And then there’s this whole other animal out there: Ventriloquist dummies. Every single time I see one of these things I get the willies.
And let’s not forget something else. Isn’t just the art of ventriloquism kind of nasty in itself? Think about it. You’re shoving your hand inside a body’s back and moving your hands around to control its parts? Isn’t that a bit perverted and disgusting?
I don’t know man. Children are amazing. I’m convinced they don’t turn “human” until they discover members of the opposite sex. If you’re telling me you’re not scared of the pictures I’m about to show you, I don’t believe you. That or you’re not human.
People who deny the existence of robots might be robots themselves – Robot insurance
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Friday’s Funbag: Plunging into the Uncanny, Dr. Seuss Facts, and Internet Sluttiness
- The Myspace Toolbox: Dave G is Moookn!
- 10 Amazing Underwater Diver/Animal Pictures
- A Collection of Awesome Horse Photobombs
- These 15 Dolls Scare the Crap Out of Me