Mar 04 2009
I’ve never been a huge fan of The Jay Leno Show. I just don’t find him all that funny. I’d way rather watch David Letterman or if I’m just bored I can rewatch an episode of Seinfeld for the 150th time (which by the way would still be very entertaining to me).
However, one of the few segments I’ve enjoyed on the Leno show is all the crazy classified ads he gets sent to him. Most of them are typos. In fact I hope to God most of them are typos. And even though it’s just a print mistake, some of these ads are hilarious.
In the spirit of the tonight show, here are 15 classified ads that shouldn’t have been printed.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- A Collection of Funny News Headlines
- Great Moments in Johnny Carson and Animals
- Friday’s Funbag: Situations About to Go Awry, Game Review One Liners, and Busty Christine Hendricks
- The Three Most Annoying “Not on Time” Situations In Life
- Brazilian Car Show Models Are Special