Feb 25 2009
I don’t know about you guys, but I think The Neverending Story goes down as easily one of my top five movies I saw as a child. Remember kids, this film was directed by Wolfgang Petersen, the same director as In the Line of Fire and Perfect Storm. Not that it really matters (who says that line in Neverending Story???), but yes, he directed those films.
And what pisses me off is that I’ll bet you a million dollars that there’s some crappy remake in the works. That would piss me off more than anything. That there was even a sequel is reason enough to be annoyed.
But if there’s one true fan of this movie and it’s “neverending” effect on people, it’s the dude that owns this van. It’s a little overboard but man if this isn’t the coolest van I’ve ever seen.
Details after the jump
Neverending Story I
Neverending Story II – other side
Book on the hood of the car surrounded by the “nothing” storm
Xayide’s Memory Ball
The Bookstore where Bastian fled to from the bullies
Morla and Atreyu
The Ivory Tower
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- A Humorous Gallery of People Caught Mid Jowling
- The Viral Video of the Ghost Drive-Thru Prank to Celebrate Friday!
- Thursday’s Throwdown: Coolest Bus Ever, You’ll Believe in Karma, and Tank the Dog
- I’m Really Baffled By the Fact Hope Solo is the Result of a Prison Conjugal Visit
- She’s Uncoachable: Aspiring Actress Minnie Gupta