Feb 19 2009
I must say that if there’s one thing Tim Tebow will eventually miss about college, it will be the University of Florida Cheerleaders. Now I don’t know any of these guys and girls personally, but I can say from looking at over 1000 pictures, they seem like a great bunch. And the best part is that it’s pretty rare to see a team hang out with each other so often.
It’s one thing to see them on the field. That’s normal. But after digging through the large pile, it appeared that most photos off the field contained most members as well. And it’s nice to see how much spirit goes into their extracurricular activities.
From lapdances to tiny bikinis, here are nice moments of the Florida squad doing things together.
They go on fun little beach trips together.
They pretend to pass out in trucks and take pictures of it together.
They get lapdances together.
Isn’t this just a dream squad? See what else they do together below.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- What Isiah Is Gonna Have to Contend with at FIU: The Ridiculously Hot Golden Dazzlers
- UNC Field Hockey Makes Me Nostalgic
- The 2008 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleader Tryouts
- Boise State Cheerleading Seems Like a Playful Bunch
- I Like to Watch This Particular Celtics Dancer Off the Court