Feb 16 2009
It feels like it’s been forever since the whole Duke Lacrosse ordeal. And don’t get me wrong. I feel bad for the kids that got involved with that mess. However, I will say this. For anyone to think that Lacrosse players don’t drink a hell of a lot and party their asses off, then you must surely be mistaken.
Put it this way, the story of the Duke Lacrosse incident ended in April of 2007. So we’re nearing on 2 years now where we pretty much haven’t heard a thing on these boys (other than them still being a great Lacrosse team). Well I’m here to do a little reporting myself.
It would appear that while no attention has been placed on the program’s “festivities,” they’ve been doing plenty of partying on mom, dad, and University’s bill.
Let’s take a look!
Ah yes, the old “how far can you shove a beer bong down your throat” trick. Seems like a real handy move on the playing field. I wonder if coach taught them that move.
Hmm. Not really sure what to make of this one. The girl has nice legs.
High Five Bro!
I must admit, it would be fun to party with these dudes. They definitely get hot chicks and get after it every weekend. Man do I miss school. Keep it up Duke.
More fun from these guys
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The Maryland Women’s Lacrosse Team Proves My Point
- Cheerleaders of the Week: The Philadelphia Wings Angels
- Why I Miss College: Because of The Best Body at Duke University
- I Dig Duke Basketball Player Miles Plumlee’s Girlfriend (And her Friends)
- Why I Miss College: Because University of Arizona Lacrosse Girls Party on Halloween