Feb 03 2009
I’m not even remotely kidding when I say I got goose bumps watching this video. I’m not sure if that makes me a total loser or just a guy from a generation who realizes how amazing Pro Wrestling was in the 80′s.
Granted I was 5 years old when this happened but I swear to God I can remember it like it was yesterday. Talk about an influential moment in the history of time.
Hulkamania shaped wrestling into what it is today: a complete commercial success that totally sucks compared to the days of Piper’s Pit.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Five Amazing Mean Gene Wrestling Interviews
- Roddy Piper Hates Canada in 1984
- The Evolution of Hulk Hogan: A Photo Essay
- Uncoached Comeback – Roddy Piper Is Back!
- My Ten Favorite WWF Wrestlers From the 80s