Jan 29 2009
Welcome to the second edition of Piper’s Pit. I don’t know why but I feel like Piper’s Pit is almost the equivalent to All in the Family or something. If you really think about it, the stuff that Piper pulled on this show is kind of like what Archie Bunker used to do.
A ton of stereotyping and a total disregard for human feelings. Listen to Piper as Jim walks onto the stage. I laughed my ass off when he did the little twangy banjo type song.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Roddy Piper Hates Canada in 1984
- Piper’s Pit: I think Roddy Piper is My Favorite Guy Ever
- Piper’s Pit: Andre the Giant Doesn’t Like to Speak
- Sunday’s Picture of the Week: Sir Roddy Piper
- Piper’s Pit: Jesse “The Body” Ventura