Jan 13 2009
I swear to God every time I see one of these videos I’m mesmerized. Is it racist of me to say how much I just love the way they yell and talk? I think it’s the actual Japanese language that’s giving me a chuckle.
Frankly I haven’t a clue what they’re saying and I don’t care. Besides, as Seinfeld says, “how could it be racist if you like the race?” These guys just never run out of material, ever, and I love them for it.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 6 Unintentional But Intentional Racist Scenes from TV Shows
- She’s Uncoachable: Filipina Actress and Model Angel Locsin
- Why I Like Russian Social Networks
- The Malaysia Super GT International Series Had Some Talent
- The Sexy Girls of the Mexican Soccer League Semifinals