Dec 31 2008
An increasing trend in the United States has been on the onset of alternative wedding dresses. Lately brides are showing a little more skin and moving away from the traditional large, flowing wedding gown. And as a guy reading into this trend, I can only say “thanks.” Thanks for letting me blow all my salary on a damned engagement ring.
The least you women could do is show some cleavage or a little leg at my wedding damnet. But seriously there is definitely something to say about what’s underneath that dress. Given that it’s really only once in her lifetime (or should be once) it’s pretty special to see brides “unbridled.”
Here’s a lovely gallery of wedding women who look the way I think they should look.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Brides That Show Off The Rebellious Side
- Taco Bell Weddings and Engagements Are More Common Than You Think
- Ukrainian Women Lead the P.M. Portfolio
- Thursday’s Throwdown: Dangerous Women on the Web, Creepy Movie Romances, and A Soccer Incident
- A Collection of Weird Wedding Invitations