Dec 29 2008
Honestly, I’m not sure what some people are thinking when they create dolls. How could you possibly think that people would find some of these things alluring? Hell not even alluring, adorable? Seriously, I don’t get it. And what’s the deal with children? Children love these things.
I swear baby dolls freak me out man. And what’s with Teletubbies? Little babies must have some kind of sick twisted sense that eventually wears off. To think that people actually create these poisons with positive intentions really makes me question myself.
Here are 15 dolls that scare the crap out of me (the last one is really freaky)
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 15 Amazing “Funny Old People” Moments
- Tell Me This Doesn’t Scare You
- I Don’t Know About You Guys, But Ventriloquist Dolls Scare Me
- 5 Things We Think Will Make Us Happy But Usually Don’t
- All Aboard to Creepy Town