Dec 15 2008
Let me tell you something I’m starting to learn about beauty pageants. It’s actually a very depressing thing. The hottest girls in the competition rarely win. But people, audiences out there, wouldn’t you think that at least the Hawaiian Tropic competitions would yield some serious talent?
Don’t get me wrong, the winners are all attractive in their own right. But I’ve rummaged through Flickr archives for local events and have seen some ridiculously hot girls out there. Hell I’ve made posts about some of these events.
How these women don’t make it to the pedestal is beyond me. I’m assuming that brains, and not only braun fall into play. And that’s just a crying shame.
In any event, here are the last 10 Miss Hawaiian Tropic International winners. Next week we’ll examine the USA for much better results.
1999 – Charlotte Urlt
2000 – Marie Eve Dufault
2001 – Erika Johnson
2002 – Shawn Cox
2003 – Erica Reams
2004 – Ashley Smith
2005 – Charmain Espinosa
2006 – Kristen Achee
2007 – Anna Naroznaja
2008 – Debbie O’Toole
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- She’s Uncoachable: One of the Hottest Canadians Ever, Vanessa Blouin
- She’s Uncoachable: Miss 2007 Hawaiian Tropic Winner, Hillary Fisher
- Uncoached Ring Girls – IFL’s Holly Kishere
- She’s Uncoachable: Amanda Hinchcliffe is a Forklift Driver
- She’s Uncoachable: Hawaiian Tropic Model Emma Taylor