Dec 09 2008
Now either this guy is completely awesome or he falls into my normal toolbox code. I mean the orange face is certainly a signifier of assiness (see pics below). However, given that this dude clearly looks at least 45, there’s an element of me wanting to hang out with this guy.
Plus the fact that he has a picture from the movie Blow up on his profile and I’m mentioning a song from that movie today, it’s kind of fortuitous is it not?
OK whatever, he looks really old for a 25-Year-Old and it’s funny.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Sunday’s Question of the Week Involves Entourage
- This Song Will Immediately Put You in a Badass Mood: Ram Jam’s “Black Betty”
- The 80′s Were Uncoached: Erasure’s “A Little Respect”
- The Myspace Toolbox: Crazy Jay
- Remember This Song? Number One by Chaz Jenkel