Nov 19 2008
Let’s see. Abigail Klein comes from one of the most proud traditions of cheerleading in the history of the beloved activity: The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. It’s amazing because for one of the first times in my life I’m kind of interested in learning a little more about Abigail. Unfortunately there’s very little out there.
One thing I do know is that she’s awfully young (maybe not even 19 yet). Another thing? She’s awfully blond. And I gotta say that sort of goes against my main interests. Other than that however, I really don’t know much about her.
And as I look at these pictures of her, those thoughts of having to learn more seem to fade away easier and easier. For it’s not so much that I’d like to know that she loves to dance, but more so that she’d love to dance for me..privately…in a champagne room.
More pics of Abigail after the jump
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Abigail Clancy in Some Magazine Leads the P.M. Portfolio
- Athletes Are Just Like Us: UConn’s Gavin Edwards Gets After it With his Buddies
- 20 Simple Ways to Make Your Life Much Easier
- College Cheerleader of the Week: Amira, Arizona State ’12
- Movement 2012 Detroit Dance Festival Hotties