Nov 04 2008
As USC rolled over the Washington Huskies this past weekend, some other fans had better ideas than to care about the fact that it was not only homecoming weekend, but parents weekend as well.
Correct me if I’m wrong here but isn’t parents weekend awesome at college? You still get to go out and party all night but before partying you get to go to nice dinners and stuff. I remember my homecoming weekend some 10 years ago and we got stuffed before heading out to get wasted.
I’ll never forget how hung over I was the next day and had to play it off like I was coming down with something. Yeah, like my parents didn’t know that only the day before I was completely fine, had pigment in my skin and wasn’t dry heaving.
Parents are the best.
Here are a few other shots of USC’s homecoming. Also, let’s not forget the grandma clip.
And some other shots
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- A Collection of 10 Classic Homecoming Pictures
- Five Mishaps That Rarely Happen but When they Do Completely Suck
- Five Significant Weekend Changes Since Graduating College
- Five High School “Firsts” You’ll Never Forget
- When A Dying Wish Actually Comes True