Oct 19 2008
There’s been plenty of talk about John McCain using the “C” word. Plenty of talk about him screwing up some of his statements. The video above shows a lot of this.
And to be honest, while I will be voting for Obama I don’t want this to be about my negative feelings towards John McCain.
This involves the pronunciaton of a word. My question is: Why haven’t we made fun of how McCain says the word “Washington?”
Has anyone even heard this guy speak. He says WaRshington every single time. I just can’t see that everyday for the next 4 years. “WaRshington?” Come on buddy, clean it up.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Sunday’s Question of the Week Involves Sarah Palin and Cindy McCain
- Sarah Palin: Chicks with Guns
- A Collection of 10 Very Funny Unnecessary Censorship Videos
- Just the Tip Tuesday: Girls Aloud Makes me Happy, The McCain MILF Shirt, And Cut up Books
- The Myspace Toolbox: Aimen Dat N*gga