Oct 08 2008
A naked man led police in Tokyo on a two-hour chase in and around the moat of Japan’s Imperial Palace.The man climbed the palace wall, throwing rocks and splashing water at police before being taken into custody.
He was eventually arrested after climbing the eight-metre stone wall of the palace. Police say his motives were unclear.
My favorite part of this video: “He either splashed them or pelted them with rocks.”
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Woman Goes on Blow Gun Spree, People Mostly Annoyed
- Crack Pipes Are One Hell of A Prized Commodity to One Man
- Uncoached Hit: Man Arrested For Allegedly Punching a Camel
- Mother, Father and Kid All Arrested at the Same DUI Checkpoint
- Imposter of the Day: Drunken Fireman