Sep 23 2008
On September 12th, the students at the University of Florida decided to take off all (well, most) of their clothes and run across campus in nothing but their underwear. How I would have missed this is beyond me. Perhaps it’s because whenever I look for “Undie Runs” I type in the term “Undie Run” when searching and not Underwear Dash. Stupid me.
If it weren’t for hearing about this particular Dash, then I wouldn’t be able to share the festivities with the lot of you. As is always the case with these undie runs, students dash through campus while supporting some kind of charity. Personally I think it’s yet another excuse to act insane, get drunk, party and make a fool out of yourself. Not that it’s a bad thing.
But who am I to ruin these kids fun? It’s a privilege of youth to be able to wear shorts that create bulges and take pictures that could possibly incriminate you for any kind of oval office responsibility. I’m just glad to be able to share the events with you guys.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- College in Pennsylvania Uses Hanging Underwear for the Environment
- Say It Ain’t So: UCLA Undie Run Rendered Unsuitable Due to Safety and Cost Concerns
- Another ASU Undie Run That Took Place
- The Undie 500 and the Undie Run 500′s
- Arizona State Undie Run Leads the P.M. Portfolio