Sep 16 2008
When I first looked at the face of Virginie Elfira, and I mean very first looked, I wasn’t all that impressed. About 30 seconds later I realized how much of a moron I am and became completely obsessed with her.
She has the perfect blend of a sweet look where you’d think to yourself, “I would cut off my hands to make this woman happy” and yet, you realize what kind of talent she hides under her blouse and that at any moment could decide to surprise you with a lingerie outfit that says “yeah I may be cute but you’re gonna get annihilated tonight.
Virginie acts on French television which means she speaks French, which means yet another reason to be obsessed. Her accent has to be uncanny. She was also in a Garfield movie, which is nice.
More of Virginie after the jump
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The Myspace Toolbox: Ricardo, “You Ain’t Finna Murder Him Like Someone Else”
- She’s Uncoachable: The Seldomly Clothed Virginie Caprice
- They’re Officially Called “Boy Shorts” and They Rule
- 10 Moments Where You Really Don’t Want to Be Caught On Camera
- She’s Uncoachable: My New Favorite Redhead, Anne-Krystel Goyer