Sep 16 2008
Remember that dude on the left in the movie Made? “What’s your name! I’ll do it when I’m God damned good and ready.”
Oh and it wasn’t just Kaelin who was in attendance at yet another one of Hugh “My Life Will always be better than yours” Hefner’s parties. A few weeks ago, semi famous people flocked to the mansion for the Playboy Midsummer Night’s Dream party. As usual people got a glimpse into a life that only holds reality in one’s dreams.
At least Cory Feldman was there looking very effeminate. Paris Hilton was in attendance as well as rapper Juicy J. As you’ll see in the pictures below, I’m sure Hefner was really excited to be posing with rappers whose names he probably had no clue of.
Some other stars who were in attendance? Jim Belushi hammered, Michael Clark Duncan wearing really tight pants, Brody Jenner and not me.
I need a better life
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The Most Loserish Harry Potter Theme Party Ever
- Ten Things Hugh Hefner Probably Says Before Having Sex With a New Girl
- Hahn Family Wines Release Party at the Playboy Mansion
- Uncoached Shocker of the Day: Hugh Hefner is Happy
- The Face of Unrestrained Excitement