Sep 07 2008
What can we do to sway your vote?
There were a few things that I took out of the GOP convention last week. The first is the whole Sarah Palin thing. We get it. We know how hot she kind of is. Sure she’s more hot because of the whole oval office potential thing, but you still gotta hand it to her. I’d hit it.
Second, do people realize that Cindy McCain ain’t too bad either? The woman is 54 years old. Can we bring the term “First GILF” into office? I mean I don’t know if she’s a grandmother but GILF just seems appropriate right?
Third, John McCain knows exactly what he’s doing: surrounding himself with doable women.
Now I’m still a Democrat but my question is this: If Sarah Palin and Cindy McCain promised to give you 20 minutes of time alone in the Oval Office would you change your vote to John McCain?
I don’t have substantial proof but considering how dumb most of America is, I’m willing to bet at least one million Americans vote for John McCain because Palin is hot.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Sarah Palin: Chicks with Guns
- Political Sunday: Is Governor Sarah Palin Hot?
- Sunday’s Question of the Week Involves John McCain
- Mexico Ruling Party Candidate Gets Desperate By Telling Wives to Abstain from Sex if Their Husbands Don’t Vote
- 15 High School Photos of U.S. Politicians