Sep 05 2008
Good parenting consists of a number of things. Raising your kids to have good morals, a sound foundation for working hard, and teaching them to have a rich, traditional family values is a core component of our culture here in America.
And one of those traditions is clearly tailgating. This father exemplifies the true spirit of the American father by showing his son and his friends the game of beirut (not beer pong damnet).
Might as well teach them early. Forget about the Virginia/USC game, “Chug it! Chug it son! Don’t be such a p*ssy!” Only in America.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The Most Appropriate T-Shirt Ever
- The Most Distracting Beer Pong Opponents
- Life is Fun for Some of The UVA Women’s Volleyball Team
- And the Fattest State in America Is……
- Beer Chugging Videos That Will Leave You Impressed