Aug 29 2008
I just want to extend my full congratulations to the newest member of the Myspace Toolbox club, Raul. Raul hails from New Jersey but currently resides in Chicago. He’s trying to migrate the douche population due Northwest. Maybe it’s working and maybe it’s not.
If pictures of Raul passed out and looking like he’s about to take one from behind count as cool, then Chicago Rules. Oh yes, the award. Raul wins is the award for the worst jacket of all time.
What manufacturer made this thing and thought “this is what the kids are gonna want?” In all fairness to Raul, that jacket is more than likely the only one owned in America. It could very well be on the Schmuck Ebay Collector list someday.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Probably Not the Kind of Careers They Were Wishing For as Children…
- A Collection of “The Worst Of” Pictures
- Wednesday’s Wash: Indie Babes, Unnoticed Movie Plot Holes, and Ludicrous Sports Contracts
- Ginger Gangster Will Haunt Your Dreams
- Best News in the Last Year: “Emo” is the Web’s Fourth Most Dangerous Word