Aug 20 2008
So this is to become legal huh?
College presidents from about 100 of the best-known U.S. universities, including Duke, Dartmouth and Ohio State, are calling on lawmakers to consider lowering the drinking age from 21 to 18, saying current laws actually encourage dangerous binge drinking on campus.
Supporters of changing the law say college students will drink no matter what, but do so more dangerously when it’s illegal.
It looks like College Presidents are finally getting a hold of the fact that college is college. They are probably realizing that they too got a little nuts back in their day and why hold these kids back?
Drinking ain’t gonna stop. Put it this way. I know I’m allowed to drink and do it way less now. Then again I’m a very old 29 and am extremely boring.
But be that as it may, just remember Deans, Presidents, and all you officials out there. Be careful what you wish for because partying like this will be legal.
Pictures after the jump
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Five Videos of Kids Drinking Beer
- Four Things I will Let My Young Kid Do Even Though I Know It’s Wrong
- Tequila Parties Produce Plenty of Hotness
- A Maxim Beach Party in Cancun
- Congratulations to Big Brown and the Other Folks Who Paid No Attention to the Preakness