Aug 04 2008
Football fans from around the country: The buzz is starting and football season is just around the corner. And since the NFL is more home to large gentlemen who eat a lot of cheese on game day, we might have to turn our attention to college football. Why?
Tailgating is much better there of course. So I decided to start a little segment called “Tailgating Nation.” Each week, or possibly more, I’ll be taking a look at some of the most sought after tailgating schools.
Today? Today we focus on FSU. Let’s dive into some reasons why FSU is one of the best tailgating schools in the country.
1. Consistently rated in the top 20 party schools since the early 90′s. Possibly even earlier but I don’t care to check.
2. Warm Weather
3. Football team is always a contender and definitely pays its players handsomely.
4. Blond’s do have more fun. Word is every sorority has a future porn star so chances are you will be tailgating with the next Jenna Jameson (which would actually suck if she wound up turning her face into leather as well.
5. Charlie Ward was the best quarterback in NY while he was a quarterback for Florida State.
7. Jenn Sterger in her prime.
I don’t think there are any other reasons after that.
Here are some FSU pictures though.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff