Jul 31 2008
Clearly my admiration for the sport of soccer isn’t growing in the “respect for the game” category. However, I will say that beach soccer is pretty cool. Why? Because it’s always fun. After all, they played it in Karate Kid, so it’s cool in my book.
But anytime you can take beach soccer like the European Beach Soccer League and add some amazingly hot cheerleaders into the mix, well then you’ve got yourself a product. However, this league may want to think about its marketing strategy. There’s not even a website yet. And if there is, I couldn’t find it.
I’m pretty sure if you anointed me the new commissioner of this league, I could get it to star status in less than a year. If any of you blokes out there in the Euro Beach Circuit are reading this, drop me a line and we’ll talk.
In the meantime, these pictures are why soccer has a chance at getting better
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 20 Reasons Why I’m Going to Start Campaigning for Women’s Soccer
- So What’s Sammy Sosa Up to These Days? Well I Know Where He Was in the Summer of 2006
- World Beach Cheerleaders Lead the P.M. Portfolio
- She’s Uncoachable: Hollyoaks Hottie Jennifer Metcalfe
- The Sexiest Videos of Girls Playing Soccer