Jul 29 2008
That’s it. I’ve had it. I’m officially becoming a soccer player. Or should I just start saying football? Why? If I see another girl like Federica Ridolfi hanging out with, or rather engaged to a friggin’ soccer player one more time, I might have to kill myself.
Yes, we Americans (I know this American does) think soccer is lame. It’s mostly boring. There is no scoring. The guys lay down like little girls at the first sign of contact and most of them have very flaming hairstyles.
Having said all of this. You just can’t deny that these guys pull down ridiculous women. Oh yeah, Federica Ridolfi is an Italian television host. Happy? Yay!
Check out her Ridolfi’s after the jump
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Federica Ridolfi Leads the PM Portfolio
- Federica Ridolfi Leads the P.M. Portfolio
- Metal Sign Guy Really Loves His Job
- She’s Unocachable: Sexy French WAG Clio Zenden
- The Weekend Wash: Markesa Gets Us Going, Megan Fox Comes Out, and New Logos for Jaguars