Jul 21 2008
For those of you who are unfamiliar with Summerfest, it’s one of Milwakee’s biggest musical events. This year, it lasted from June 26 until July 6 and featured an obscene amount of musicians and bands.
But it’s not just music that goes on at the fest. There are all kinds of activities including sports, comedy shows, jungle gyms, fireworks, belly dancers, you name it.
And how nice of the Bucks Cheerleaders to show up and impress some dudes gawking at their bellies while soaring through the air for a trampoline dunk.
I better stop this article before I think it can get any worse. Here are some pics.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Time to Get Jealous: Google’s Offices in Zurich
- The Provacative Cheerleaders of European Soccer
- 5 Party Videos That Will Make you Upset You’re Not in College
- The Many Stretches of the Tampa Bay Bucs Cheerleaders
- New York Jets Flight Crew Likes to Goof Off with William Baldwin