Jul 10 2008
The one positive of PETA? The Running of the Nudes
The latest from Pamplona: Bulls 20. Humans Zero. PETA? Naked people running in the nude to protest bullfighting. That’s right. Every year, a bunch of people who can’t stand the animal cruelty involved with the continuous stabbing and eventual ripping the flesh off of bulls, decide to march in the streets with no clothes on in something they call “The Running of the Nudes.”
Granted I’m a huge steak lover and have very little respect for an organization like PETA (though I do think animals should be treated fairly, just not to the extent that we can’t eat them), they do spew out some hot chicks to walk around naked for a few days each year. So you gotta give them that.
We still don’t have any coverage of this year’s running, but I dug some up from years past.
Enjoy the flesh of the nude folk (for NSFW stuff just do a search on google) after the jump
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Just in Case you Missed Running of the Bulls Pictures
- And We’re Off…The Running of the Bulls has Begun
- A Worthy Cause: Hundreds Protest Nepal’s Crackdown on Nude Discos
- Rapa Das Bestas: If There Are No Bull Fights, Just Wrestle Horses
- I Hereby Dedicate This Post to the Lettuce Bikini