Jul 08 2008
I still think he’s a virgin
As you might remember, Stephen Curry is the baby faced guard at Davidson college who made a ton of noise in the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament. He’s also the son of spot shooting, flat footed Del Curry. Well now he’s the only college athlete being nominated for an ESPY in the best breakthrough athlete category.
I’d just like to remind everyone that Stephen is still a college boy. He’s young, and he has the same desire to get drunk and party like everyone else.
I’d also like to nominate him as an early candidate for guys who are going to wish they were back in college. He’s only 6’2 and will not athletically compete with NBA guards. I wish him well in his eventual trip to the NBA, but I don’t think it will be pretty.
In the meantime, Stevie Boy! Keep celebrating that celebrity status and lose your virginity already. And also, thanks for being one of my very first posts on here.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Davidson Out – Stephen Curry to Remain a Virgin
- I Dedicate This Post to Hot College Girls Grabbing Boobs
- 15 Pics of Really Distracting Beer Pong Girls
- USC Sprinter Jennifer Mueller Leads the PM Portfolio
- Sexy College Chicks Lead the P.M. Portfolio