Jul 01 2008
JaMarcus looking dapper before the pre season.
JaMarcus: You must be out yo goddamn mind! Joe Louis is the greatest boxer that ever lived. I’ll be with you boys in a minute. He was better than Cassius Clay, he was better than Sugar Ray, and that new dude, what’s his name, Mike Tyson, looks like a bulldog, he was better than him too: What about Rocky Marciano?
Barber: Oh there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin ’bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out their ass. That’s their one, that’s their one. Rocky Marciano. Rocky Marciano. Let me tell you something once and for all. Rocky Marciano was good, but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain’t shit.”
JaMarcus’s buddy: He beat Joe Louis’ ass.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- She’s Uncoachable: Valencia Community College Girl Johanna
- Four Decades in The Evolution of Sylvester Stallone
- Seven Great 80s Catch Phrases
- Uncoached Moments: Rocky Vs. Thunderlips in Rocky III
- The Myspace Toolbox: Vic Trusts No One