Jun 18 2008
We’ve all done it. We’ve all seen movies that have actors that we recognize from other movies and we wind up saying “I love that guy, what the hell is his name again?” Luckily I remember all of these guys.
It’s a really odd and disgusting talent I have. There are just so many actors that make movies that much better because of their presence. That is why I’ve created this little segment.
The first subject? Michael Paul Chan. You might recognize him from “The Closer” on TNT. But me? I’ll never forget him as Data’s dad in Goonies and when he uttered the line “Unbeatable!” in the movie Maverick. That line still remains one of my favorite all time obscure lines in any movie. He was also Mr. Chong in an episode of “The Wonder Years.”
I’m telling you right now, anything this guy is in turns to gold. Just watch the movie Quicksilver with Kevin Bacon. He plays a gangster. Incredible. Here’s to Michael Paul Chan. Guy is the man.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 12 Photos of Actors in Unrecognizable Roles
- Uncoached Tattoos: Whatever Happened to Atreyu from Neverending Story?
- A Sweet Collection of Movie tattoos
- The Most Amount of Stars in the Crappiest Movie? Buffy The Vampire Slayer
- Thursday’s Throwdown: Recycled Actors, Athletes who don’t Get the Internet, and The U-Turn Boss