Jun 16 2008
“I really have to be here?”
Here are a couple of Indianapolis Colts (Gary Brackett and Tyjuan Hagler) signing autographs at the Metro United Way’s 4th Street Live Colts Event. Unfortunately players aren’t just allowed to play ball. They have to attend charity events like these and hang out with goofy mascots.
The one benefit? Potential sexual encounters with the cheerleaders who also sign autographs.
And what’s more? The dreamy singer Josh Coughlin sang for free! Yes I have no clue who the guy is either.
At least this article totally sucked
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- More Cheerleaders in the MLB: The St. Louis Cardinals and Team Fredbird
- 13 of the Horniest Mascots That I Could Find
- 10 Funny Unintentional Sexual Signs
- Marvin Harrison Will Always Have a Career
- The 14th Annual Eagles Youth Partnership Carnival (And the Eagles Cheerleaders)