Jun 03 2008
There’s been a lot of hype with regards to softball over the past few weeks. And rightfully so. We’ve seen the likes of Taryne Mowatt have her career put to an end. Adrienne Acton will be in our hearts but not on the softball diamond.
But let us not forget about the true past time of softball. It’s getting together a bunch of people to have competitive fun for a few hours followed by getting completely smashed at a bar.
It’s a chance for average looking people to take down a few beers and wind up with someone they’d never consider in a normal circumstance. It’s why America is great.
So join a softball team somewhere, get some exercise, get laid, and show up to work completely hungover the next day.
These people sure as hell did.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- One of the Scariest Looking People Out There
- The Myspace Toolbox: Alex B Has a Mean Swagger
- The Best Sasha Grey Fan Ever
- I Would Definitely Party with the Florida Gators Softball Team
- Adult Film Stars Don’t Fit in: Tory Lane at a Grand Opening