May 28 2008
It’s amazing how much The Shining is on television and yet I never watch the thing fully through. Perhaps it’s because of how unbelievably disturbing it is. Speaking of disturbing, how about Danny Lloyd?
Danny is the person who plays Jack Nicholson’s creepy son “Danny.” “Redrum, redrum.” This is just not your normal child. And you have to figure he isn’t normal in real life. So what’s he up to now?
After only shooting one more movie, this is all I could find courtesy of Rotten Tomatoes. “Danny Lloyd has remained a private person, not choosing to pursue a career in acting. An adult now, he has chosen to become a teacher in his home state of Illinois. He is currently teaching at a community college in Kentucky. ”
It’s probably best we don’t know about this guy. I’m sure the part missing from that bio is “murdering spree and masturbation record in the U.S.” Danny!!!!!!!!! Nicholson was amazing.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Illinois Town Wants to Outlaw Eye Rolling
- Five Types of Teachers you Had in Elementary School
- Woman Who Runs Truck into House is Not the Type of Woman I’d Date
- Your Elementary School Teacher Crush Partied Just Like You
- Friday’s Funbag: Illinois NASCAR Hotties, My Favorite Monica Bellucci Picture, and Bizarre Gangs