May 02 2008
In what was a tremendous shock to the sporting community, former Oakland Athletics bash brother Jose Canseco “walked away from his $2.5 million, 7,300-square foot home in suburban Encino because it didn’t make sense to continue making payments.”
Good for you Jose. By the way, did you guys know Jose made $6 Million this year? Say what you want about the guy, but he’s one of the few fiscally irresponsible guys that actually turned his life around money wise.
But in all of this, I still miss the jacked up Canseco sporting women like Madonna and guns like the Hulkster. Oh well. What a crappy article this was.
I hope these pictures make you happy.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 10 Baseball Player Quotes That Gave me a Chuckle
- Want to Make Five Grand? Fight Jose Canseco
- No Surprise Here! Dennis Rodman Broke, Avoiding Jail
- 5 Things We Think Will Make Us Happy But Usually Don’t
- If I Didn’t Have to Worry About Money I’d Probably Do Things I Can Do Now