Apr 30 2008
Not bad form Mr. almost President
“These guys move very fast” was what Barack Obama said after having a quick run with the Tarheels.
Obama, 6’2, “decided to open his day with the Tar Heels, including star Tyler Hansbrough, a 6-foot-9 All-American who spent part of his morning guarding Obama.
At one point, Obama slipped past Hansbrough for a layup, which rimmed out. Ever the realist, Obama recognized what had happened.
Pictures after the jump
“Hansbrough went easy on me,” Obama said. “I thought I had it.”
Hansbrough later commented, “Who the hell is Barack Obama? I got practice today and a few cheerleaders waiting for me. Get this chucker out of my gym.”
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 15 Classic Pictures of U.S. Presidents And Sports
- The Most Entertaining Spirit Squad of the Weekend Has to Go to the Oklahoma Sooners
- 15 Pretty Funny Barack Obama Photoshops
- 12 Absurd Barack Obama Toys
- We Have Found a Gem with the TCU Cheerleaders