Apr 29 2008
“As long as I get to party with the Charlotte Ladycats, then I’m in Michael.”
In what might be his 10th coaching gig in the NBA, Larry Brown is reportedly being hired to coach the Charlotte Bobcats. When asked about the hire Brown said,
“I’m definitely psyched to be here. I just want to give a shout out to James Dolan and Isiah Thomas. You guys fucking suck! Ahahahahaha! Fooled you guys! I fooled you! Now I’m rich! Ahahahaha.”
Brown sealed the deal by being allowed to judge the 2008 Charlotte Ladycats tryouts in Greensborough.
See who he was watching after the jump
I guess these are some good reasons for Brown to return to coaching
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- What Isiah Is Gonna Have to Contend with at FIU: The Ridiculously Hot Golden Dazzlers
- Monday Madness: Dancers of the NBA Playoffs, Sexy Baseball Chicks, and Isiah Thomas Won’t Have it Easy
- She’s Uncoachable: Cornwall’s Finest, Charlotte Thomson
- So I Guess This Bikini Basketball League is Really Going to Happen….
- She’s Uncoachable: Charlotte Jackson is The British Sideline Reporter Hottie