Apr 28 2008
As BC Football gears up for another season with scrimmaging, a familiar face was on the field before the game. BC Legend and “little engine that could” Doug Flutie was spotted strolling around before game time.
Flutie was interviewed prior to the game and said “well, I’ve narrowed it down to a couple of schools and I really like the facilities here at BC. I think I can really help this team out.”
Reporters didn’t have the heart to tell him that he was in his forties. I think we’d all welcome another Flutie comeback.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Sports Sunday: Toronto Argonauts Cheerleaders Do their Thing
- Ridiculously Nice High Schools and Colleges From Around the World
- Five Game Show Remakes That Could Actually Work
- Tailgating Nation: Florida State University
- Melanie Iglesias Leads the P.M. Portfolio