Apr 25 2008
It’s been a while since I’ve seen this clip. It really brings me back to the days when I actually looked up to Mike Tyson. I’ll never forget watching this as a kid and how much it freaked me out.
Sidenote: I met Tyson when I was 8 years old in a Tiffany’s store. He put his hand on my head and said “What’s up champ?” True story. Amazing right?
It’s pretty crappy that after this fight, both Tyson and Douglas went nowhere but straight down, and fast. P.S. This moment was nearly 20 years ago. Man does time fly.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Six Amazing Moments in Mike Tyson
- Sports Sunday: Mike Tyson Embarrasses Michael Spinks
- Whatever Happened to Buddy Revell from Three O’Clock High?
- Mike Tyson Finally Comes Clean On What Evander Holyfield’s Ear Tasted Like…
- I Am Fascinated By The Mike Tyson, Robin Givens, Brad Pitt Love Triangle