Apr 24 2008
Yes, this was the cute little soccer star with pigtails.
So, you watch your wife give birth and it’s a beautiful baby girl. You take care of this baby girl. You raise her like she’s your own, because she is your own. But said girl reaches puberty and gets a hold of MTV and Myspace.
This, my fellow men out there, is a segment I like to call “This Might be your Daughter Someday.”
No matter what you do, no matter what rules you instill, you are most likely powerless in a situation that can potentially send your cute little angel spiraling into a drunken world of parties and really lame dudes.
Did I mention the really lame dudes? This is a black guy with a St. Patrick’s shirt on. I kind of like that actually.
A fine example she’s going to set for her daughter someday.
No wonder this girl is the way she is. This is her mother for Christ’s sake! What a world.
“Mom, I want you to meet my new fiance and my new girlfriend.”
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- This Can’t Be My Daughter Someday: Tanesha Chanel
- She’s Uncoachable: Dutch Beauty Wendy Dubbeld
- Paulina Gretsky in Complex Leads the P.M. Portfolio
- The 12 Cutest Pictures of Animals You’ll See Today
- She’s Uncoachable: Cutiepie Playboy Cybergirl Dana Dicillo