Apr 03 2008
Take it outside guys!
Since we’re all men here (well some of us, I’m kind of a puss sometimes), I figured I’d install a little series called “Fight Night.” I’ll be bringing you some interesting tales of bar fights, backyard fights, pro fights, you name it.
Today’s story focuses on Gary Lynn Dean, from Oklahoma. The 36 year old “was arrested and charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon” according to the Norman Transcript.
But what was the weapon? A Chainsaw. That’s right, a Chainsaw. Figure when you can’t get it done with a knife you might as well find the nearest chainsaw? Only in bumbleville Oklahoma. What a world.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The NBA is Fantastic: Chris Wilcox Arrested (Sonics Dance Team Included)
- A Good Reason Not To Live in Oklahoma
- Man Shoots Wife With Toilet Paper
- Uncoached Exposure – UMass Football Player Spencer Ridenhour Arrested
- College Football Star Preston Parker Arrested, But There’s More