Apr 02 2008
I’d be worried too buddy – Just wait until Eddy Curry takes a dump on your desk
Just a few days ago I posted an article that expressed my admiration for Donnie Walsh. I mentioned he was smart for turning down the Knicks. Well, today Newsday reports that Walsh will step in as the new President of the New York Knicks.
As a Knicks fan I must admit I’m happy about this. Finally they make a move from up top that might turn this organization around. But as a human being, I am fully concerned about Mr. Walsh.
Donnie, what in God’s name are you doing? Talk about inheriting a virtual shit storm. Do we even need to discuss all that is the Knicks for the past 5 years? You couldn’t hand that job to me with 16 playmates tied around the contract. Good luck buddy. We’re rooting for ya!
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- We Want Roy! – Seriously Though, Who Should Run the Knicks?
- Uncoached Moment: Knicks Draft Frederic Weis, Gallinari Could Be Next
- A New Era in New York — “Linsanity”
- We Are the New York Knicks!….City Dancers Gone Partying
- Uncoached Driving – Carmelo Anthony Arrested for DUI