Apr 01 2008
“For $4,000 we’ll make this the best pledge party you’ve ever had boys”
Man I wish I had gone to college there. The Stony Brook Paper reports that a high ranking official has been indicted on charges of being part of a far-reaching call girl ring at the University.
Apparently students were not part of the ring but “early indications are that he used Stony Brook student’s tuition money and athletic fees for his conniving corruption.”
The ring was called Stony Brook Club VIP and escorts were ranked through a GPA system, 4.0 being the highest.
My Thoughts on This Matter After the Jump
I’m sorry but come on! Students not involved? I’m sure at least one student was involved. And I tell you, if my college had a ring like this? 3AM? You’re out late. You’re eating pizza. You have absolutely no clue what’s going on.
A hot girl that you’ve always wanted in that sexy sorority comes up to you and says “give me 500 bucks and no one has to know.” If I actually had more than 5 bucks in my pocket than I’d have to consider it.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Say It Ain’t So: UCLA Undie Run Rendered Unsuitable Due to Safety and Cost Concerns
- Get Ready For Another Round of Sexy Ring Girls
- Best Teacher Ever Says Female Students are a “Perk” To Be Enjoyed
- It’s the Super Terrific Random Drunk Girl Party Happy Hour
- Ring Girls You Probably Don’t Know About